The (SRPC™ School Restorative Practices Coordinator) Certification is the only credential explicitly focused on building positive relationships among all stakeholders. As an SRPC, you will gain the skills needed to support your Superintendent, Principal, and building leadership. You will learn how to analyze all school behavior improvement programs to ensure they align with your school’s goals – now and in the future. You will develop core competencies to demonstrate your expertise in restorative practices and other social sciences to impact change across your building or district.
- 4 hours of live virtual training
- 8 self-paced online modules
- 1 final exam consisting of 100 questions
- Combined for 40 hours of blended learning
- 30 days to complete modules and exam
SRPC™ (School Restorative Practices Coordinator) Certificate